PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
HONEYTECH LTD, legal entity established under the law of Cyprus, having its registered office at A.G. Leventi, 5 THE LEVENTIS GALLERY TOWER, 13th floor, Flat/Office 1301,1097, Nicosia, Cyprus (registration number НЕ 443020) will be the controller of your personal data.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES HONEYTOON COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
HONEYTOON collects certain types of information about you:
- Information obtained from Users. Member names, all contact details, email address, your browser information, IP address, information about the use of our site, payment details, transaction details, support requests, web analytics data and information provided when you fill out all forms on our Site. HONEYTOON may use this information to respond to your requests, to provide customer service, to improve products/services, security alerts, policy change notifications, and administrative communications to allow us to immediately prevent fraud, policy violations, and threats.
- Information obtained from site visitors. This information includes: the type of browser and device you are using, IP address, information about the cookies placed on your device, support requests and web analytics data. In addition, we may collect personal information provided by you on our Site.
- Information obtained from users who contact the support service. Name, email address, browser and device information you use, any personal information you provide to us in a Support chat. In addition, HONEYTOON may request additional documentation from you to verify your identity, etc.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES HONEYTOON COLLECT ABOUT YOU FROM THIRD PARTY SOURCES?
Although we collect personal information specifically from you, but we may also collect certain information about you from third party sources.
Such information may include the following:
- Financial data, or transaction data from payment service providers.
- Google, Twitter, Facebook may provide us with certain information about you. This information may be controlled by you or by the service provider through privacy settings.
- We may receive information from third parties to detect fraud, and combine it with information we have about you to verify your identity.
HOW DOES HONEYTOON USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your personal information is used when we need to identify you, to simplify the processing of transactions that occur on our Site. Other uses of personal information include:
- verifying your identity when you sign in to the Site;
- providing you with the services specified on our Site;
- providing support services;
- providing news and updates;
- checking your activities on the Site to identify potentially fraudulent activities and to ensure that users comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the Site;
- answering your comments or requests on our Site;
- improving our products and services;
- managing the risks associated with content and fraud.
- When you give us consent:
- to provide you with marketing information that relates to products or services that may be of interest to you;
- to make changes/settings to our services, such as using cookies to provide personalized experience;
- for various purposes as required by law;
- for providing to the court, law enforcement agencies, or other cases that may be relevant to an investigation.
HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION KEPT?
Your personal information is kept on servers for a certain amount of time, which is necessary to provide you with our services and fulfill legal obligations.
HOW DOES HONEYTOON KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use certain measures to protect it from any unlawful use and from accidental loss or destruction.
- We provide access to your information to a minimum extent, with confidentiality restrictions, and on an anonymous basis wherever possible.
- We use secure servers to keep your information safe.
- Before granting access to personal information, we carefully verify the identity of all persons who request access.
Make sure that your personal information is securely protected. HONEYTOON will not be responsible if you attempt to circumvent the privacy settings on our Site. You are also responsible for keeping the password to certain parts of the site secure if we provide it to you. You should not pass on the password to third parties, especially in the comments or questions areas, as all users of our Site have access to information in these areas.
Because of the obvious reasons, we cannot control users’ activities on our Site. We cannot guarantee that your information will not be viewed by unauthorized parties, so share your information in the public areas of our site sensibly and carefully.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell or disclose any personal data to any third party other than as follows.
We share data with our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; and to maintain the security. Therefore, we may share your information with other companies. The laws of the countries where these companies are based may not be the same as those in the EU, but your information will be treated with the same high standard of care wherever it’s processed within the corporate family.
We can share the personal data we gather about you with the third parties located within the countries which have the jurisdiction that differs from the one of the country you live in. This is usually related to the countries which are not regarded as a part of European Economic Area (EEA) and which may not offer the same safeguards to personal data protection as within the EEA. As a result, you give your consent that we may transmit, process, and store the personal data of yours beyond the bounds of the EEA. If such transfer of personal data takes place, we ensure that we will protect the data to a level which meets the EU requirements.
Under the privacy laws, you have a number of rights that you can exercise free of charge:
- Right of access and correct the record of your personal data. It means that you have a right to obtain or request a copy of your personal data that is stored with us or request to update or correct the personal data if you believe it is incorrect.
- Right to erasure. You can ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
- Right to object to processing of your personal data. Where we are processing your data for the purposes of any legitimate interests, you can object at any time to this processing.
- Right to restrict use of your personal data. This right allows to restrict the processing of your data for specific purposes.
- Right to data portability. You have a right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format. Where secure and technically feasible such data can be transmitted to another data controller by us.
- Right to complain to your local data protection authority.
If you wish to execute any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected].
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information about you that we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To request this notice, please submit your request via [email protected]. Please allow 30 days for a response. For your protection and the protection of all of our users, we may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can answer such a request.
Please note that in addition to various confirmations, we also post testimonials on our Site. We do not post your testimonials with your name on it until we have received your consent. If you wish to change or delete your reviews, please write to our email.
SOCIAL NETWORKING PLATFORMS AND WIDGETS
Our Site has built-in social networking features. These features may collect your data (IP address) or place a cookie on your browser. The social networking features are hosted on both our Site and the servers on a particular social network.
We also support profiles on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. Any information you post to these social networks can be easily read, collected or saved by all users of these social networks. We cannot control the activities of these platforms, and the activities of other users of these platforms. Your activities with these platforms are regulated by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Site and services are not intended for use by children under 13 years old. Nobody under the age of 13 is allowed to provide personal information on our Site. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to use our Site, buy products from our marketplace, post comments on blogs, social networks, or provide any personal information about yourself (name, address, phone number, email address and so forth). If you violate this condition, your account, as well as all information, will be deleted.
If you have any concerns about how we collect or process your data, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, which is the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Cyprus: